Home | Zones | Log in | Register

yall just sometimes want to not work

bad examples slacker nation work

Nobody | Reply | Create New Thread New Thread
First PageFirst | Page 2 of /2

i can’t get a job so i don’t know this feeling

That sucks

autism completely filters me out whenever i get an interview

You know there actually is jobs where an employer will purposefully hire autistic people? Any job that is detail oriented and repetitive, autistic people actually have a legitimate advantage over normies. Normies suck at those jobs

it’s the fact i never make eye contact rather than being more outwardly autistic. it’s the one thing i can’t hide

Have you ever thought your superb ability to make excuses could also be holding you back?

it would be if i wasn’t identifying problems and using them to improve myself

gao

i really dont want to today

but that’s not out of a sense of “i dont wanna work baaww”

and more out of a sense of “my migraine is acting up fiercely and it hurts real bad”

Resident deity

My sister gets migraines, so my sympathies.

Trying too hard

i actually had like three days that were p headache free- it was nice

i figured i was due because of that

Resident deity

im a terrible person

yea

Edited by Space Bar at 2020-07-14 20:17:44Jul 14 20:17

headache not so bad today

Resident deity

That’s good to hear.

Do you have a neurologist and a med regimen to control them?

Trying too hard

yea i have a neuro

currently on divalproex 250mg 1/day and topiramate 50mg 2/day

Resident deity

this also just reminded me i missed an appointment with my pcp

migraines throwing off my rhythm T__T

Resident deity

work at what

I’ve never been able to get a job

薔薇は美しく散る

Work is force times distance, so if you’ve ever done something across a distance then congratulations, you’ve worked.

Trying too hard

Work is force times distance, so if you’ve ever done something across a distance then congratulations, you’ve worked.

90% of the jobs capitalism has created are worthless. Go back to the land if you want real prosperity

can’t buy land if you don’t have a job
hahaha we repealed the homestead act to make you concentrate in the city and look for a job

Cucked again by Shekelstein.

薔薇は美しく散る

90% of the jobs capitalism has created are worthless. Go back to the land if you want real prosperity

hahaha we repealed the homestead act to make you concentrate in the city and look for a job

We need a federal work jobs guarantee. Only the government can create meaningful jobs!

Free Speach Defendor

I know that feeling with a different chronic condition. I’m about two months overdue for some labs but I’m trying to avoid the outpatient lab at the hospital due to the ‘rona. My internal medicine doctor might refuse to refill my meds if I don’t go in though…

Trying too hard

im not sure how seriously they take a telehealth missed appointment

guess I’ll see if i have a late fee

Resident deity

We need a federal work jobs guarantee. Only the government can create meaningful jobs!

we need the homestead act back in force, but you have to keep the land for life and not be able to sell it

that loophole was abused in the pacific northwest to sell the land to timber companies

I know that feeling with a different chronic condition. I’m about two months overdue for some labs but I’m trying to avoid the outpatient lab at the hospital due to the ‘rona. My internal medicine doctor might refuse to refill my meds if I don’t go in though…

im not sure how seriously they take a telehealth missed appointment

guess I’ll see if i have a late fee

The physician’s assistant I talked to at my last telemedicine appt told me I had to get my a1c checked in the office and then find an endocrinologist if I wanted to continue getting my meds

薔薇は美しく散る

between changing SSRIs and migraine severity this week it has sucked for work effort

i did get in a good day of training someone on Tuesday

that’s been about the only good productive day this week :(

Resident deity

Hang in there, Dauros!

Trying too hard

idk i kinda want to cry from the pain

Resident deity

Nothing wrong with a good cry when you need it.

Trying too hard

it would just make the headache worse

Resident deity

I don’t want to go to work today, but I’ll still go.

Trying too hard

My work laptop committed sudoku today (refuses to connect to any wireless network and no ethernet port) and I’m waiting for a response from local support to take a look at it.

My manager has told me to not attach any non-company issued equipment (aside from keyboards and mice that are okay by police) including wireless and wired network adapters to the machine and let support handle it if/when they call me back.

tfw when you’re dead in the water and local support is dragging its ass to help you

Edited by MasterOfMagic at 2020-07-28 14:48:54Jul 28 14:48
Trying too hard

time for gaming then ???

Resident deity

No, it was time to find out that the help desk I was trying to get help from was not sending their tickets to the right place and a trip down to the on-campus (which I haven’t been back to since March 13th due to WfH) tech support office both fixed the issue (hurray for re-imaging Windows I guess????) and got the help desk routing their tickets correctly.

Trying too hard

gross

Resident deity

Yeah. So I retract my previous statement that they were dragging ass on account of them not knowing about the problem.

I guess the upside is everyone else’s outstanding tickets that were assigned to the bitbucket are now being assigned to the correct place, so double edged sword - they’ll get help but the tech support office has a backlog from March to catch up on.

Sorry everyone!

Trying too hard
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1 | 2
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top