Home | Zones | Log in | Register

Tiko give me fashion tips

Nobody | Reply | Create New Thread New Thread
Filtering | Stop Filtering
Page 1 of /7 | Next PageNext | Last PageLast

my recommendation to start out would to be get some $200 jeans

friend

I just find brands I like and roll w them

all my jeans are from express bc they fit me well and are super comfortable and slightly stretchy

target brand Pair of Thieves makes the comfiest underwear and undershirts (I wear the undershirts v neck or crew neck as regular shirts also) bc they’re so comfy

I’m an adidas fanboy so I own a lot of adidas shoes/jackets/joggers/sweatpants

north face for coats cause I’m basic

all my dress shirts and suits are also from express

I own some cool graphic tees I like vintage stuff or cool stuff from the thrift store I also own some BFMs cause I’m gay

for work pants I discovered Wrangler Atx or atg or something they’re super lightweight and comfortable and perfect for my use of them so that’s all I wear for work pants

under armor for basketball shorts

I chose these brands cause they’re comfy and nice and I don’t look like a bum idk I hope this helps but I don’t understand what your problem is

Edited by hello2udog at 2020-09-07 02:08:22Sep 7 02:08
friend

maybe the trick is just knowing what fits you well/how stuff is supposed to fit and knowing what looks good on you

cause sometimes really “nice” expensive stuff fits u like trash and is a terrible option while something cheap might become a key article for u

I’m a fan of silhouettes of outfits first, comfort second, then aesthetic, and I generally don’t entertain cheap shitty options bc it’s harder to find those 3 things in Walmart brand although I admit there could be exceptions

friend

wdym wacky fabrics

links

friend

https://www.okayamadenim.com/collections/the-od-pbj-super-rough-kakishibu-collaboration-jeans

these look sweet

Edited by hello2udog at 2020-09-11 11:49:52Sep 11 11:49
friend

whoops, fixed the mobile posting issue
i always forgot about that cuz i have my phone on chillposting mode (no auto-caps)

thank you so much

friend

I’m scared to order $300 jeans cause I’m scared they won’t fit

friend

true prime makes it easy af to return if I have to

friend

idg how this waist measurement works??? my belt from top of buckle to most used hole is 41” so that’s like my real waist size. when I measure my size 34 jeans straight across it’s like 17”

none of these numbers make sense on the charts

friend

I’m fat

friend

I got sick of googling shit so I just ordered size 34 weird guy left hand twill

I’ll let u know how it goes

soaking jeans is a meme right I can just treat these like whatever

friend

thx

friend

worried they’ll be a lil tight but u saying jeans stretch made me feel better about it

like the jeans I wear are 34 but they stretch a bit to get there and I don’t like the look in the thigh of the same brand 36

hopefully this works out

friend

ok

friend

nerds love makin shit difficult

friend

8454A186-BF7C-4A6B-AD95-757FB47E39CA.jpeg
755BD177-3038-4B7E-BB1F-22A17AA08286.jpeg
C1FE3D89-539D-4956-B450-561C5029F1CD.jpeg

pretty dang tight up top initially but I think they’ll be good after some use, don’t think it’s necessary to upsize

overall think I’m pretty happy w them upon delivery

gonna wear em for the rest of the day and report back

friend

selvedge denim is heavy duty I’m not used to it

friend

if the skinnier ones are any tighter up top I’d be in trouble

i could order a super guy in a 36 just to see maybe

friend

don’t rly care about the blue tints getting more blue tinted but the triple whites could be a problem f

friend

the reddit nerds seem to think it’s fine but I did order the super guys just to see

friend

I’ve spent way too much brain power on this nerd jeans shit I’m keeping the two I ordered and I’m done w it nobody in real life cares anyway

I am surprised how much these stretched in 1.5 days of wearing them

I mean they really didn’t stretch a lot but they did seemingly adjust to me pretty quickly

it’s still hard to get my phone and wallet out of my front pockets tho

friend

thx

friend

I need new boots for the winter where do I start

friend

no Jordan boots i don’t wear Jordan anything bc my name is Jordan

$200ish

friend

ok yeah super guy a size up was the way to go

honestly the fit doesn’t look drastically different imo but it just feels better

friend

CF7D32C9-1E74-49FD-9E21-FFF1D7F522B2.jpeg
EEEE91F1-ED94-42A1-BB5B-5276759A8232.jpeg

friend

I went w the red wing iron ranger in copper

I love living a life of memes

friend

the lady at the red wing store was like ‘you have your jeans cuffed just like in the advertisement!!!’

I was like yeah I’ve never had an original thought in my life

Edited by hello2udog at 2020-09-17 18:02:27Sep 17 18:02
friend

CE04579B-1336-42E3-AF0B-E7284243F765.jpeg

meme brown lol

friend

yeah I kinda dig the baggy stacked look too but I’m glad I got both should be good on jeans for years unless I get fat

friend

excuse me miss do these come in meme brown?

friend

extra memes please

friend

purple oxblood shirt is p nice

friend

moar fashion

friend

nice

friend

can’t believe tz trolled me into buying jeans and boots that won’t be comfortable for months

friend

my quarter-inch thick harness leather belt arrives tomorrow can’t wait to dye it indigo

BC3E9231-1224-49EA-A4D6-DEDA279D0854.png

friend

nice

friend

cuff them???

friend

or just get them hemmed

what I ended up doing with these super guys is I folded em over once, decided I wanted them a bit shorter so I just folded it up again right on top of itself leaving the chain stitch still exposed

it was a pure laziness move but ended up looking really cool imo, and because it’s cuffed over itself it kinda gives it this “rolled” look at the bottom that also makes it really easy to roll them up or down a bit depending on what shoes I’m wearing

I can already tell it’s leading to some weird creases but yolo it might end up looking sweet

2F65A0BB-5B47-4663-818A-F37D22D85C97.jpeg
AA9124DC-53F5-4C4C-974D-E314F445D4D2.jpeg
B773C877-6DAA-4559-BC18-52D1FA58BAB8.jpeg

friend

kinda want a selvedge denim jacket all of a sudden but I REALLY donno if I can pull that off

friend
friend
friend

ok what would make it amaz I’m literally moments away from ordering the black one

friend

times up

friend

omg

friend

pics of literally head to toe denim fit pls

friend

I learned pretty much all the popular suppliers for $200 jeans (tate + yoko, blue owl, probably self edge) offer free hemming when u buy a pair

friend

AB00B13B-0CE0-4166-9D3E-987CBA85F61A.jpeg
7451BF57-7FBB-497E-BCC3-0CD72BD16371.jpeg
D3C65349-4AAE-43C9-A388-B4FFF9B148D1.jpeg
C72DB48B-AB99-4DDB-9E4F-F81725D958C0.jpeg

it blue

friend
Read more
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top