watching Enterprise for the first time

[star trek]

Nobody | Reply | Create New Thread New Thread
Filtering | Stop Filtering
Page 1 of /1

pretty good

started watching voyager, switched mid-stream to enterprise

Edited by Dylar at 2021-08-17 03:08:18Aug 17 03:08

i’ve watched all of TNG twice now and have a special place in my heart for it but i feel like voyager blows it out of the water writing and acting so far

which part

no i just rewatched all of tng for the second time

tbf I’m only like 5 or 6 episodes into voyager so idk maybe it tanks

imagine captain janeway bossing you around and humiliating you with her superior intellect

i really like the snarky doctor

the funniest episode i’ve seen so far is when the doctors hologram projector starts malfunctioning and he’s slightly smaller every time they engage with him and he’s so mad about it

Screenshot 2021-05-04 9.28.40 PM.png

janeway’s bouffant is getting bigger

I’m not crazy about the Kazon.

i hate this guys face

20210609_184454.jpg

good although i was gonna say one of the main reasons i didn’t like them was because their technology prowess was very incongruous and this very episode explained they didn’t actually invent any of their technology but stole it from their slaving overloads which made me like them a little more

disappointed star fleet has made little to none improvement in their security protocols

just about to wrap up the second season I’m still digging it

we don't rent pigs

i hate this guys face

20210609_184454.jpg

this guy just ate it. RIP.

we don't rent pigs

man can’t believe they lost the ship to kazons. they should be ashamed of themselves seppuku level shame.

we don't rent pigs

s3e2

we don't rent pigs

yeah well some real basic precautions would go a long way in looking at you Tuvok!!!

we don't rent pigs

s3e3

we don't rent pigs

just lazy. turned them on for something else and just haven’t turned them off.

≻ u mad

we don't rent pigs

really? for what kind of stuff?

we don't rent pigs

cool man. that’s a really important thing.

we don't rent pigs

s3e5

we don't rent pigs

s3e6

we don't rent pigs

is this the episode Harry Kim gets some alien poon?

we don't rent pigs

yeah turns out in this episode b’elanna is the coomer

we don't rent pigs

i watched startrek beyond for the first time
also i’ve never seen a tv show star trek

watch the next generation it’s a classic

we don't rent pigs

s3e7

we don't rent pigs

what do you recommend starting with phil

i watched TOS first am i still a casual

we don't rent pigs

why does the captain always go on these high risk missions. what are all the other people on the ship doing.

we don't rent pigs

s3e8

we don't rent pigs

this is a bad episode.

we don't rent pigs

did not expect to see Sarah Silverman in a voyager episode

we don't rent pigs

s3e10

we don't rent pigs

i have to admit i’m starting to falter and might not make it all the way through

we don't rent pigs

wow i just did today. is it really the best?

we don't rent pigs

dont talk to me about novels

we don't rent pigs

Enterprise is really good

t’pol would be smoking if she had a better haircut

we don't rent pigs

s1e14

we don't rent pigs

Archer just got a face full o’ vulcan titties

we don't rent pigs

s1e17

we don't rent pigs

https://www.angelfire.com/trek/vulcansplace/Articles/haircut.html

<spoiler>

The Vulcan Haircut

You might’ve wondered, or not, why the virtually ervery vulcan has the same haircut. The anwser is very simple. The simular haircut is like an uniform, it was introduced to be a simbol of unity among vulcans. But there was a second reason. Almost all the Vulcans have lank hair, and our current haircut is the only one that remotely looks good.
But that’s one of the few things that I admire about you humans, you have such a variaty of haircuts. From spikes to long hippy-like hair. But why do vulcans keep the same haircut, now that a sign of unity is no longer necessary. Well, we concider it as a part of our culture, because it’s been the peoples haircut for a couple of thousand years now. And Vulcan hairdressers aren’t that creative. the history of our haircut is that of one of the city states of Vulcan. The one Surak came from. He introduced it as the unity haircut. And now that we are without emotions, the urge for change isn’t around anymore.

But why do those Romulans still have the same haircuts as the Vulcans? Well, as I mentioned in a previous artical(Vulcans vs. Romulans) the Romulans aren’t original to put it mildly. But the founder of the Romulans, S’task, was one of the followers of Surak and probebly shared the same ideal of a unity haircut. Another reason could be that the haircut looks militaristic, because it kind of does. But the haircut of the romulans is slightly different then that of Vulcans. It is infact a few centimeters longer, but it is only noticeable if you observe, and compare Romulans and Vulcans very closely.

But it’s a fact that not every Vulcan has the so called unity haircut. There are exeptions. For example; Sybok (star trek 5, the voyager home), the half brother of Spock, had long hair and a beard. But he was a “V’tosh ka’tur” (a vulcan without logic), and he was obviously nuts.
And then there are some spiritual leaders on vulcan who, are either bald(some males), or have long hair(some females).

My conclusion is: The Vulcan haircut is even older then our logic, therfore it has been around for a very long time. And I believe that it will be around for a very long time. As for the Romulans, they should try to be original for a change. Otherwise everybody is gonna keep on calling them Vulcan wannabees and nobody is going to take them seriously( not that a new haircut is going to change that image, but it’s a start)

If you have something to add to this artical, please mail me at skatingvulcanhybrid@hotmail.com

-note that some statements aren’t canon.

</spoiler>
we don't rent pigs
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top