Home | Zones | Log in | Register

Face it. USA kicked ass in its COVID response.

lue

Nobody | Reply | Create New Thread New Thread
Filtering | Stop Filtering
Page 1 of /1

Name one place in the US that had very strong lock downs that had better COVID outcomes than a place that either minimally locked down or didn’t lock down.

Florida has one of the highest percentage of elderly, you know the ones most likely to die from COVID and yet they did not lock down as heavily as other states and still had better outcomes.

Really makes you think, huh?

Who am I kidding, we don’t think anymore. I’ll just wait for the TV to tell me what to do and say. I’ll probably be deleting this post after I hear from our lord and savior Dr Fauci

Free Speach Defendor

For once, FL is average

Is Florida’s at risk population average?

Free Speach Defendor

Also who did worse, New York or Florida? How did the news cover New York and how did the news cover Florida?

Free Speach Defendor

For once, FL is average

Is Florida’s at risk population average?

Also who did worse, New York or Florida? How did the news cover New York and how did the news cover Florida?

sea-lion.jpg

Are you going to show us some evidence and make a point or just clap your flippers and bark?

Why do you mistake me for being civil? Do you actually think I care what you think? This is the internet, I am not trying to change your mind I am attempting to make you a fool. Of which I am doing a decent job. You literally have nothing but ad hom attacks when presented with information that counters your precious narrative. We can all see past you.

20210712_122221.jpg

Free Speach Defendor

20210712_122221.jpg

Free Speach Defendor
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top