Home | Zones | Log in | Register

My new bathroom smells like genitals idk what to do

i'm a janitor oh my genitals

Nobody | Search | Reply | Create New Thread
Page 1 of /1

Really weird problem imo. The apartment is nice and clean and no problems but the bathroom smells like genitals and idk what to do about it. Never ran into a situation like this before. Toilet is super clean too like the bathroom is clean that’s what i don’t understand. Have been spraying stuff etc but genital funk smell won’t go away

what do genitals smell like

bird on skateboard

hotbox that shit

find someone hot and make it smell like your genitals ;)

what do genitals smell like

Rub your finger against your balls after a long day and smell it. It’s like that

It’s not even necessarily like a rank genital smell either like that’s the weird thing. Just.. genitals

hotbox that shit

This is a half decent idea that actually reminds me of the existence of ozium. Gonna buy some and if it doesn’t work idk what to do

find someone hot and make it smell like your genitals ;)

Will feel way too much like a 3some with a not showered quite enough ghost. I tried jacking off in there the other day for old times sake before my internet got hooked up but i couldnt do it

bleach everything

here we go

I have been, any cleaning and scent applying (like the scent of bleach) appears to be making the smell worse and more concentrated. It’s like salt with a meal, it draws the flavors of the genital aroma out more

NUCLEAR REACTION

i'm antigone

*reactor lolz

i'm antigone

Boom boom boom boom

so does it smell like ordinary dick musk or does it smell like someone jizzed in every corner of the room

hon patroller

did you get some semen in a weird place like that hole in the sink or tub that stops it from overflowing

blep

ordinary dick musk

dum thirsty hors

What has happened to it all?
Crazy, some’d say
Where is the smell that I recognize?
Gone away

But I won’t cry for yesterday
There’s an ordinary musk
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary musk
I hope it’s not alive

dum thirsty hors
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
There is currently 1 person reading this thread.
Thread List | ↑ Top