Home | Zones | Log in | Register

hey people what’s up

Nobody | Search | Reply | Create New Thread
Page 1 of /3 | Next PageNext | Last PageLast

i should sleep but I’ve been having bad dreams from quitting weed so I’m staying up late B)

catboy is that u out of your cage

I’m known more properly as Alan 00X or on LL I was Blargg

alright Alan. whats up what’s on your mind

idk. I’m thinking of what I can do next to have fun

Are you drunk

somewhat yes

on DXM it has changed my life lol

how so

it changed my perspective and perception on reality and myself

it was kind of boring for me. I liked being drunk and weed and nicotine and acid all more than it

I guess I was too scared too do heavy amounts

maybe you’re too normal

how much did you do

a full big bottle

idk though because good weed… Makes me hallucinate a little especially with my eyes closed. I always tell my friends this but they never believe me

lol I’ve done 3 bottles worth

see anything cool

eh, it was mostly psychological for me. I did acid and had a “time warp” trip so I’m cerebral tbh

don’t call me a perv wtf

I just like having someone to talk to me

time warp trip?

I thought I was in a time loop and I was SUPPOSED to get with some girl but I screwed it up by doing acid

also people here are scary about nicotine man

my friend keeps a 36% nicotine vape on him and at all times and does it at work/during class and shit. I do it occasionally when we’re hanging out in our spare time and wew it kicks me on the ass. Me and him went to the school bathroom at lunch and we were passing it back and forth and on the walk back I felt so weird and kinda mumbled brooooo I feel like a robot

damn that’s too bad

what. I smoke so many cigs I can’t even

36% nicotine means 1 hit is pretty much equal to a whole cigarette he tells me

I would gladly go vape if it meant I would break my dependance on cigarettes

I want to smoke cigarettes because I like the fire and I like how it looks and I have a bit of an oral fixation anyways

but I don’t want cancer

yeah it sucks. it reminds me of my pot smoking days sometimes

I would gladly go vape if it meant I would break my dependance on cigarettes

I’d say it’s not a bad idea even if it doesn’t help your health just because it’s so much cheaper

I miss my pot smoking days lol

why’d you quit then

bewcause my mental capacity couldn’t handle it anymore

I’m quitting till it’s legal for me (19 years old) so not too far away because my dad was all like “oh I’m just worried it’ll be laced blah blah blah” I don’t mind pissing off my parents but I don’t like making them worried

bewcause my mental capacity couldn’t handle it anymore

ah that’s fair

I wanted to get high trust me, but it became hurtful

it became psychologically hurtful

I don’t judge, many of my friends don’t smoke

Sorry to hear that

are you 18 yet? we can be friends but nothing sexual

I’m desperate for friendship I’d do anything

it’s fine we can be friends

hell yeah bro

hello zoners

my friend keeps a 36% nicotine vape on him and at all times and does it at work/during class and shit. I do it occasionally when we’re hanging out in our spare time and wew it kicks me on the ass. Me and him went to the school bathroom at lunch and we were passing it back and forth and on the walk back I felt so weird and kinda mumbled brooooo I feel like a robot

yeah those juul-type vapes are way too strong imo
they are good for quitting cigs maybe because they are so strong and ez to use but i think they make it way too easy to get addicted to nicotine. it’s unfortunate they are so popular with teenagers rn
i’m a former cig-smoker and i switched to being a vapelord and i was able to quit, but i use 6mg/ml which is like 7x weaker than a juul

bird on skateboard

yeah it’s fucked up as hell. good job on quitting :)

one time me and my friends were stoned and at tim hortons eating outside and I was like…. stoned stoned

and then this fucking twitchy ass crackhead looking guy that I thought was like 10 years older than me at least or something yells hi to my friend, books it down the stairs, falls on his fucking ass down the stairs, my friend asks are you ok?

this man literally HOPS up and he’s like I’m good I’m good I’m living I’m living

and then he’s like BRoOoOoO do you have a breeze?? (The vape my friend has)

And he’s like yeah and passes it to him and he rips tf outta that shit 3 times really fast and gives it back and then he’s like now it’s time to go make some fucking money and runs to the bus stop

I ask my friend who tf that was, apparently he went to his elementary school when my friend was a kid and that guy was like 2 years younger than him.

is anyone else here

hit the vape animé

hello zoners

yeah those juul-type vapes are way too strong imo
they are good for quitting cigs maybe because they are so strong and ez to use but i think they make it way too easy to get addicted to nicotine. it’s unfortunate they are so popular with teenagers rn
i’m a former cig-smoker and i switched to being a vapelord and i was able to quit, but i use 6mg/ml which is like 7x weaker than a juul

wait what the fuck juuls are that strong? I quit smoking by using low % vape juice too. thats crazy. Id be mega addicted to nicotine if I had used one.

Big Spud

yeah but i do think you vape less with them cuz they are low powered so idk the real difference but they are def way stronger

bird on skateboard

honestly smoking looks cool

red dead redemption 2 owns

have you guys played it

Read more
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3
There is currently 1 person reading this thread.
Thread List | ↑ Top