Nobody | Search | Reply | Create New Thread
Page 1 of /1

mine is add some features to this web sight

bird on skateboard

woot
whatcha got in mind

i dont do resolutions so i’m the boring one

dum thirsty hors

first up i’m gonna add thread title editing as requested recently. shouldn’t be too hard but i need to add some more permissions around it

not really sure what i want to do next. i’d like to add custom stylesheets. i also want to add some kind of notifications system that’s better than the current one. it’d be nice to know when people emoji react to your posts for example. but i don’t want to make it annoying

bird on skateboard

what if the notifications summarized emoji reacts on like a 5 minute timer and then pushed that summary

also, what about tag suggestions

Edited by applebaps at 2019-01-05 19:15:30Jan 5 19:15
dum thirsty hors

Ill probably add more to this or make some things more specific but here it is

acquire exercise bike
lose 45 pounds or start weight lifting and lose 30 lbs
get thyroid fixed/meds
work
pay off debt
make songs
take pictures

of desert
nude ppl
self
abstractions
make a vanitas

play dnd
go on vacation with maggie

desert
vegas
camping
LA
Michigan?

go to vegas
get better at poker
stop eating sugar at all
low gluten diet
go camping at the beach
camp in the desert or stay in the desert
Have 8k saved up.
Take CompTIA A+ exam and PASS
See at least 5 live shows

Big Spud

what if the notifications summarized emoji reacts on like a 5 minute timer and then pushed that summary

also, what about tag suggestions

i’m thinking of splitting the notifications into 2 things
we’ve already got the little notification things that notify of new posts when u tab out
that mostly works, altho it has some issues when you’ve got the same thread open in multiple tabs etc. i’ve actually done some work to deduplicate them but i’m afraid of deploying it (lol)

the next thing is i wanna have something kind of similar to how like facebook or twitter works which is a kind of ‘timeline’ of people reacting to your posts, whether that’s an emoji or a quote. but i don’t want to make it annoying because i hate how social media abuses the red dot to make u addicted to it

tag suggestions is something i could totally do but it’s p low priority compared to other stuff

bird on skateboard

be more gay

(quite literally… in reality I mean finally accepting some things about myself and exploring them and be the me I’ve always wanted to be and self-growth yadda yadda yadda… one of which includes that >_>)

Edited by iforgotnmyname at 2019-01-06 23:26:45Jan 6 23:26

get HRT

lose weight. I’m at 181 pounds and want to be 160 at least

improve my English mark

zone feature idea: we still need a way to either return to where you were, or multiquote easily without the page zipping you straight to the bottom, so you can quote/react to multiple posts/images

dum thirsty hors

zone feature idea: we still need a way to either return to where you were, or multiquote easily without the page zipping you straight to the bottom, so you can quote/react to multiple posts/images

hmm yeah i’d def like to help with this
not sure if a ‘sticky’ post reply box would be annoying
worst case scenario i could put links to posts you quote above the post reply box for easy returning

bird on skateboard

i do think a sticky reply box would be irritating on mobile, and the site is currently really mobile-friendly so that would be a pretty big downside

i like the idea of linking posts you quote above the box though. that’s an elegant solution

dum thirsty hors

The fully fledged eti post box would be stellar, albeit possibly slightly less convenient than the current posting box on mobile

stunt failed

be a good poster and friend

9091-89

I tried to make it drinking but I already failed that challenge

I’m here

Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
There is currently 1 person reading this thread.
Thread List | ↑ Top