Home | Zones | Log in | Register

post your cool youtube videos here

movies youtube

Nobody | Reply | Create New Thread New Thread
First PageFirst | Previous PagePrev | Page 3 of /3

Church of the SubGenius was funny until Trump got into office. Now every Hour of Slack is ORANGEMANBAD.

薔薇は美しく散る

I haven’t listened to Hour of Slack for a long time. I’ll catch Puzzling Evidence from time to time. I miss listening to “Bob”‘s Slacktime Funhouse. I’ll have to check if that’s still on WREK.

They used to play Hour of Slack at 12 AM and then “Bob”’s Slacktime Funhouse at midnight on Saturday nights into Sunday on WREK when I lived in Atlanta and was in college in Florida.

The LNI “Superego and Idbot” segments were always amusing to a college me.

Edited by MasterOfMagic at 2020-06-28 04:56:26Jun 28 04:56
Trying too hard

need some COOL things to watch stuff ive never seen

I haven’t listened to Hour of Slack for a long time. I’ll catch Puzzling Evidence from time to time. I miss listening to “Bob”‘s Slacktime Funhouse. I’ll have to check if that’s still on WREK.

They used to play Hour of Slack at 12 AM and then “Bob”’s Slacktime Funhouse at midnight on Saturday nights into Sunday on WREK when I lived in Atlanta and was in college in Florida.

The LNI “Superego and Idbot” segments were always amusing to a college me.

Sometimes it gets played on shortwave. Either via WBCQ or via pirates.

薔薇は美しく散る

thread head

Horny jail

Trying too hard

this dude ray speaks in barks like the dogs

An example of cringe in a very…niche hobby of mine. I still chuckle when I think about how cringe this is sometimes.

Trying too hard

I saw EAS and thought of ESA instead

thread head

Gotta take a break every now and again so I don’t go full Justin-27 (been dangerously close lately - thanks to the zoners that have been shit checking me).

Edited by MasterOfMagic at 2020-07-29 13:38:47Jul 29 13:38
Trying too hard

so here’s without a doubt the best channel on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNCUFLgcOm3aYY-iMnRjDAA

薔薇は美しく散る

It’s always weird to me to see/hear the uncorrected speed of PAL games compared to their NTSC counterparts.

Edited by MasterOfMagic at 2020-07-31 04:22:03Jul 31 04:22
Trying too hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJQr3tnjHlg

It’s always weird to me to see/hear the uncorrected speed of PAL games compared to their NTSC counterparts.

Most PAL games weren’t “corrected,” so they just play slower. It’s kind of a bitch running PAL games on NTSC machines, but aside from a handful of releases in the 16 bit period it’s not really worth it. On CONSOLES. If you’re playing C64 and Amiga games you pretty much need to.

The weirdest ones are probably SECAM games. The only console I think had an official SECAM version was the Atari 2600. I know there were French SNES, Genesis games but I think those were just PAL. Anyway, here’s a video

薔薇は美しく散る

The video that I posted above had a section about playing a Chinese Famicom PAL clone running on a SECAM TV in 1990s Russia.

Trying too hard

The video that I posted above had a section about playing a Chinese Famicom PAL clone running on a SECAM TV in 1990s Russia.

Soviet SECAM wasn’t French SECAM, for reasons. And then there’s Middle East SECAM…

薔薇は美しく散る

TV is hard.

Trying too hard

薔薇は美しく散る
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top