Home | Zones | Log in | Register

Ferengi Rules of Acquisition

ferengi greed star trek

Nobody | Reply | Create New Thread New Thread
Page 1 of /1

thread head

gao

Think of all the profit they’ve been missing out on selling clothing and accessories to females

thread head

that’s a lot of profit

gao

My lobes tingle at the idea of opening a Hobby Lobby on Ferenginar for all of the newly liberated women

薔薇は美しく散る

My lobes tingle at the idea of opening a Hobby Lobby on Ferenginar for all of the newly liberated women

females*

thread head

put a bed bath and beyond in orbit

gao

females*

Non Ferengi have no rights under the profitable arrangements that came to be because of the Grand Nagus, remember to always charge foreigners at least a 120% markup

And remember, only suckers pay retail

薔薇は美しく散る
thread head

feeemaaaalees

feeemaaaalees

thread head

be an enterprising hew-mon from new sydney
look up earth history and find things like “hobby lobby” and “bed bath and beyond”
have backing from the orion syndicate
get ferengi “friends” to front to have a commerce license granted by the ferengi commerce authority
market yourself as “non replicated artisan hobby goods for the enterprising liberated ferengi female”
rake in the latinum

薔薇は美しく散る

tfw your ferengi “friends” report you to the commerce authority and take your share of the company

thread head

tfw your ferengi “friends” report you to the commerce authority and take your share of the company

that’s why you get backing from the syndicate

you think the federation is going to be there for your commercial ventures?

薔薇は美しく散る
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top