Home | Zones | Log in | Register

At some point I will be too powerful to stop

amateur eti girl arrogance booming echos corruption cosmic horror ctrl lies orbital mechanics power professional gamer

Nobody | Reply | Create New Thread New Thread
First PageFirst | Previous PagePrev | Page 9 of /9

I’m not too worried

trapped in the zohar

On that day, will you go reasonable with power, make me a cup of calming herbal tea, and tell me it’ll all be OK?

薔薇は美しく散る

I have no idea what will happen on that day, and I’m not sure I’ll ever know since I’ll transcend the ability to experience cause and effect as time, reason, and consequence will cease to have meaning to me.

Trying too hard

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-53466854/italian-police-find-cocaine-hidden-inside-coffee-beans

I found your next level

Edited by Dauros the Deity at 2020-07-20 14:01:11Jul 20 14:01
Resident deity

That’s an old bootlegger’s trick to hide things from drug sniffing dogs.

Unfortunately for the people who use it, it does not work reliably in person because many (not all) drug sniffing dogs can alert regardless of if they smell anything (as the officers that handle them are the ones that interpret whether or not their action is an alert) to raise probable cause for a search, so it’s not just hiding the smell that is important. It’s making sure that your actions don’t give away that you’re hiding something while the police question you. This is why it’s imperative that if you’re going to smuggle that you strictly follow the “only break one law at a time” rule. Drive like a preacher, smile like an idiot, and be nice to everybody lest you raise suspicion.

I’m told it’s hit or miss for in person searches but works much better for packages in the mail because it’s harder to play psychological games with an unfeeling, uncaring package.

I’d be interested to hear if anybody related to cheeserunners from Canada had more information about this.

Edited by MasterOfMagic at 2020-07-20 14:23:05Jul 20 14:23
Trying too hard

Pounding my second double ‘press ‘fe this morning and giving another department a bail out on some technical debt.

My central banking powers grow.

Trying too hard

Daily reminder

Trying too hard

Once you have dominated the central banking sector, would you cancel quantitative easing and start deflation?

薔薇は美しく散る

When I have ascended we will officially be in a post-scarcity world, so bank notes and coins will be relegated to objects for coin collectors.

Trying too hard

Once you have dominated the central banking sector, would you cancel quantitative easing and start deflation?

Not if it makes TVs expensive again. I feel like a king with my 80 inch flatscreen

Free Speach Defendor

Not if it makes TVs expensive again. I feel like a king with my 80 inch flatscreen

TVs will never be expensive again because if people aren’t watching Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Go, or whatever the fuck NBC just shat out then they might be thinking, and a population that’s thinking is much, much more dangerous than a little bit of inflation.

Trying too hard

Deflation is not inflation.

I want a pound to be worth ten years’ wage for a laborer again.

薔薇は美しく散る

I don’t want to have to wait ten years to pound someone. That seems like way too long of a time to wait.

Trying too hard

Been burning the candle at both ends the last few weeks. It feels like my last week at college before graduation - tight deadlines, lots of projects, finally wrapping up things, and very little sleep.

I might sleep all weekend at this rate. In a way, I missed this feeling. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt like I worked at my full potential, and with all of the effort and strength I can muster. However, I’m also nearly 15 years older than I was when I started college, and I can feel each and every one of them.

My persistence power grows.

Trying too hard

What is it about a morning shower that really wakes me up more than the ‘fe or breakfast? It feels like the most grounding of my morning rituals, and I feel like I’m more off my game without my morning three S’es than if I didn’t have coffee or breakfast.

What rituals do you do in the morning to maximize your power during the day?

Trying too hard

nothing

trapped in the zohar

i felt stressed just reading those posts

Resident deity

masterofmagic used to suck everyone’s dick in my discord then he switched to talking shit about me based on eti conjecture, so powerful

stuck in a quandre

My powers of self restraint grow.

Edited by MasterOfMagic at 2020-07-22 22:40:36Jul 22 22:40
Trying too hard

masterofmagic used to suck everyone’s dick in my discord then he switched to talking shit about me based on eti conjecture, so powerful

mom’s a girl

this topic is clearly tagged [eti girl]

薔薇は美しく散る

[Amateur ETI Girl] to be precise. It’s also tagged with [Lies] so take that as you will.

Edited by MasterOfMagic at 2020-07-23 04:39:34Jul 23 04:39
Trying too hard

The next time that a corporate spokeshole at work says that they’re sharing incomplete restructuring plans “in full transparency” and then a few sentences later says “those details are still being discussed at a higher level and aren’t ready to discuss yet” I want to remind them of the definition of transparency.

My corporate bullshit tolerance power grows.

Trying too hard

The next time that a corporate spokeshole at work says that they’re sharing incomplete restructuring plans “in full transparency” and then a few sentences later says “those details are still being discussed at a higher level and aren’t ready to discuss yet” I want to remind them of the definition of transparency.

My corporate bullshit tolerance power grows.

That’s a lie, your corporate bullshit tolerance hasn’t grown at all

薔薇は美しく散る

Curses, foiled again!

(More along the lines of my ability to tolerate it without calling bullshit, not my ability to be happy about it. I’m looking forward to this contract expiring and going back to my own business.)

Trying too hard

Almost done with this phase of this project, and then I can finally catch up on sleep.

I hate being the point person across offices on multiple continents.

Trying too hard

Design is sealed. Development resources are committed. I can finally go back to primarily coding. I will sleep well tonight.

My ability to see things to completion power grows.

Trying too hard

Got my first night of sleep that was more than four hours in the last two weeks. Woke up with a double ‘press ‘fe and a cigar on the patio.

Trying too hard

Daily reminder

Trying too hard

Making a giant pot of beef Japanese curry for the week. I haven’t made a pot this big in some time, and I’m happy to have three pounds of beef, two pounds of carrots, a pound of onions, and a pound of mushrooms in there, finishing with a pound and a half of frozen peas and serving over either brown rice or curry oven roasted potatoes.

My meal prep power grows.

Trying too hard

Making a giant pot of beef Japanese curry for the week. I haven’t made a pot this big in some time, and I’m happy to have three pounds of beef, two pounds of carrots, a pound of onions, and a pound of mushrooms in there, finishing with a pound and a half of frozen peas and serving over either brown rice or curry oven roasted potatoes.

My meal prep power grows.

That actually sounds like a good recipe. When you grow reasonable with power and take over all of reality, would you host a party at your house and invite all the zoners there?

薔薇は美しく散る

Every day will be a party after I take over reality. The only concern is who is invited and who the bouncers leave waiting outside in the cold rain all eternity.

The Thread Zone is always a party so it goes without saying that zoners are VIPs on the guest list.

Edited by MasterOfMagic at 2020-08-03 14:04:07Aug 3 14:04
Trying too hard

About to start a new side project in Common Lisp with Hutchentoot.

My macro writing power grows.

Trying too hard
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top