Trying too hard

Caffeine and twitch

thread head

I should set up a Twitch stream…

Trying too hard

I should set up a Twitch stream…

would you just be playing vidya or would you be commenting on it too

薔薇は美しく散る

I’d be commenting on it and otherwise interacting with the chat.

I’m not a super speed runner or anything, so I’d need a persona and to actually interact with the audience for it to not being like watching paint dry.

That, or the stream has to be something other than video games. One of these days, when I am no longer a wagie, I’d like to have a call-in-show style streaming setup where you can send me credentials to your Linux/BSD box having problems and then I’ll live-stream my troubleshooting process so people can learn how to learn. Think of it a Louis Rossman board repair style stream but for software instead of hardware.

Edited by MasterOfMagic at 2020-10-04 00:31:25Oct 4 00:31
Trying too hard

I’m not a super speed runner or anything, so I’d need a persona and to actually interact with the audience for it to not being like watching paint dry.

That, or the stream has to be something other than video games. One of these days, when I am no longer a wagie, I’d like to have a call-in-show style streaming setup where you can send me credentials to your Linux/BSD box having problems and then I’ll live-stream my troubleshooting process so people can learn how to learn. Think of it a Louis Rossman board repair style stream but for software instead of hardware.

This is where I say you should buy time on WBCQ to transmit it, just for the hell of it. See if you can get any callers in from Europe on a late Saturday night.

alternately, if it’s non commercial and you don’t use any music, you could actually broadcast it over the standard ham radio frequencies. Just the audio portion, I’m not telling you to do it to get people to dial into an HF packet radio BBS, or anything…

薔薇は美しく散る

It’d be non-commercial. The issue with putting it out over the radio is that it would likely be a lot of dead air and not very helpful for listeners without the video feed of what I’m running and trying.

Trying too hard

It’d be non-commercial. The issue with putting it out over the radio is that it would likely be a lot of dead air and not very helpful for listeners without the video feed of what I’m running and trying.

Comment on it while doing so. You could also respond to OMs talking about whatever you’re doing and you just have to announce your station every 10 mins.

薔薇は美しく散る

Thank you for your suggestions. Might have to give this a dry run soon.

Trying too hard

Thank you for your suggestions. Might have to give this a dry run soon.

make sure to give us a link and/or frequency, this might be interesting

薔薇は美しく散る

call for help 2020 edition

bird on skateboard

Probably not going to go over the airwaves just yet. Call signs dox.

Trying too hard

Probably not going to go over the airwaves just yet. Call signs dox.

Yeah, anyone can go on the FCC’s web sight and find your home address.

薔薇は美しく散る

u wanna buy some PC parts Mr taxi

Nah, gearing up for some Among Us.

Trying too hard

Wild lonely.

Hoe-kage

I slept Friday night so I wasn’t lonely.

薔薇は美しく散る
thread head

I slept Friday night so I wasn’t lonely.

same

bird on skateboard

Nah

Trying too hard

Monday afternoon yetis?

Shark Cat

Yes, might vidya

Trying too hard
thread head
Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top